Regular servicing can help prevent breakdowns but if your boiler does need repair, we're on hand to help.
Annual boiler servicing is proven to help reduce boiler breakdowns as well as keep your boiler running at optimum levels. It is also the best way to ensure that your boiler is operating safely and not emitting any dangerous gasses.
If your boiler comes with any form of guarantee, this guarantee will most likely stipulate that your boiler must be serviced on a regular basis for the guarantee to be upheld.
Not sure what a boiler service involves? Below is a breakdown of the tasks that one of our qualified engineers will carry out:
- Ensure your appliance is burning gas correctly (and adjust if necessary) and not producing excessive carbon monoxide
- Check the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure
- Check the appliances functional parts, i.e. controls, gas burner, injectors, ignition system, seals, fan, pump, diverter valve, etc.
- Ensure harmful gases are being removed from the appliance safely to the air outside
- Test your gas meter and pipework for gas tightness
- Check that any ventilation routes are clear and effective
- Test all safety devices
- Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks