Based in Stockton on Tees, our team provide quality heating services
Keep your boiler running effectively and efficiently with our annual service and boiler repair services.
Boiler Servicing & Repairs
Teesside, County Durham and North Yorkshire
Why Should You Book a Boiler Service?
From our Worcester Bosch Accredited experts
Servicing your boiler annually is regularly a condition of your boiler’s guarantee/warranty.
Faults in a boiler can lead to harmful gas leaks, our engineers ensure these checks are completed within a service.
Our engineers can diagnose and help you avoid potential long-term boiler faults leading to future breakdowns.
During a service our engineers ensure your boiler continues to run efficiently keeping your energy bills low.
Servicing your boiler ensures your home is prepared for winter when your boiler is used the most.
As a landlord you are responsible for ensuring your tenants’ boiler and gas appliances are kept to working order.
What Does a Service Include?
- Checking your appliance is burning gas correctly and not producing excessive carbon monoxide. (Adjustment made if necessary).
- Checking the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- Check of the appliances functional parts, i.e. controls, gas burner, injectors, ignition system, seals, fan, pump, diverter valve, etc.
- Ensuring harmful gases are being removed from the appliance safely to the air outside.
- Testing your gas meter and pipework for gas tightness.
- Check that any ventilation routes are clear and effective.
- Test all safety devices.
Boiler cover from just £12.50 per month
Experienced in a range of boiler makes and models.
Our team at Matt Grange Gas & Oil Heating Services understands how stressful it can be when dealing with a broken boiler. That’s why our team of Gas Safe registered and OFTEC registered engineers are available to identify and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
We carry out repairs as well as supplying and fitting of genuine manufacturer replacement parts where needed. We stock the most commonly needed replacement parts, meaning that the repair can often be carried out then and there as often as possible.